lördag 8 oktober 2011

Within Temptation

Okay, I have got to stop being so fucking lazy and post something here...

I've been thinking a lot about so called mythological rock lately. My term for it, that is. And I remembered a band that I really liked 4-5 years ago but never really did any research about. Within Temptation have been famous for some time now. Both internationally and in their home country the Netherlands. Their music has been described both as gothic and symphonic metal. I love Sharon's bright and high pitched voice but feel like she's been lacking the power to do heavier songs. But with the bands new record "The Unforgiving" she proves me wrong. At least on some of the songs. Within Temptation takes their tour to Sweden on the 26th-27th of October in both Göteborg and Stockholm. Even though I can't go myself, I think they would be really cool to see live. So if you have the time and money, go for it!

Best heavy track from "The Unforgiving"

And who can forgot this beautiful song? It never gets old. 
It's actually one of my favourite songs of all time.
VEVO won't allow me to post the actual music video on my blog, so click here to watch it. 
It's amazing.

1 kommentar:

  1. Uh! Love love that song :D
    Och en massa andra Temptationlåtar. Har två skivor med dom =)

    SvaraRadera