I have been in such a good mood since yesterday evening! And whenever I feel this good I always try to take care of myself, eat better and try to stay happy for as long as possible. What goes up must always come down so I know it's only a matter of time before I'll go back to my normal state of mind. I don't mean that I walk around feeling depressed all week long, I just mean that I'm not as extremely happy and content like I am right now :P
Who knows, maybe I'll use this extra energy to write another
"30 challenges in 30 days" post.... haha, I doubt it. I'm so stubborn that when I feel like I really HAVE to do something... then I just don't do it. Things like that needs to come natural to me and it has to be fun. I never write anything in my blog unless I feel like it!
2009-10-21
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar