I spent two nights at the Peace & Love festival this summer. On the last night I saw the end of Journey's performance. With thousands of people (don't have any idea how many thousands, but I've heard that no other artist had that big of an audience at the festival this year) in front of me I was staring up at the big screens and couldn't believe it was actually happening. It was magical. And their new singer is, according to me, better than the original one. His vocal range goes above and beyond...
The best part though was the fact that the band enjoyed the gig too. You could tell how much fun they had on stage and that energy spread itself to the audience.
It's been difficult trying to find good quality videos from that evening, but tonight I stumbled upon a couple that I want ya'll to see! This guy has put up some more videos from Peace & Love so check out his channel if you are interested. And everyone else, enjoy this... :)
Tantra
Don't stop believin´
grymt bra låt !!!:)<3
SvaraRaderaAldrig bättre än Steve Perry. Enligt mig då.
SvaraRaderaKraljosovina - Nej det är ju många som tycker så, vilket jag kan förstå :) han var en fantastisk sångare. Men just när det gäller live-framträdanden så känner jag att syna sångaren gör ett betydligt bättre jobb.
SvaraRadera