måndag 31 oktober 2011

Not that this is a movie blog buuut....

When I think back to the Halloween parties I went to as a kid I think of crazy looking food, spaghetti worms, sausage fingers, blood punch and bats made out of candy! I think about all of those times when me and my friends were standing in the middle of a room, dressed up as witches of course, clinging to one another because we were so scared of the guys running around in Scream masks outside the house. Of course it was only Alexandra's older brother and one of his friends. But the fact that those Scream movies were such a big hit then and we had seen them like a twenty times, we were bound to feel like Sidney Prescott.
Those movies are classified as silly these days, but I still think they rock ;)

A couple of years later at my Birthday/Halloween party!

I have never been a fan of movies that are created just to scare you. I want a good and interesting story behind it. "The count of Monte Cristo" isn't exactly a horror movie. Or well, I would personally find it pretty horrible to be betrayed by my best friend and then locked away in a torture chamber for 14 years. But maybe that's just me. Anyone who hasn't seen this work of art that is based on a 167 year old book, is missing out on an incredible story. The first time I saw it was with my aunt when we were on a winter vacation together. It didn't stop snowing for one second when we were there. And every day when we got back home from skiing, we saw this spectacular movie. Click here and scroll down in the playlist to watch it!

Edmond - There are 72 519 stones in my walls. I've counted them many times.
Abbe Faria - But have you named them yet?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar