But I'm really not that kind of girl who stays longer after a gig to get my hands on the setlist (the piece of paper that all bands write the order of the songs on, in case that they forget it). I just don't see the point in saving a piece of paper that often is pretty dirty cause people has stepped on it. Maybe it's the historical aspect of why people want it so much? The fact that this setlist was used on this night and this night only.
Or maybe the important thing is that the artists have touched that piece of paper? I get the point if you get it signed, but other then that I'm lost...
If anyone feel like explaining it to me, then please do because I'm curious :)
If postcards looked like this I bet people would send em all day long, just for the fun of it ;)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar