lördag 22 oktober 2011

While I can dream

Elvis Presley. I could write one hell of a long post about him, but most of you would probably say "well, we already knew that about him". Or those of you who are real hardcore Elvis fans like myself would probably say "give it up girl, you won't be able to fit in all that important Elvis facts in one post". It's true. After spending 7 years or so on watching documentaries, reading books, listening to music and searching online I still feel like I have more to discover about this man. We all know what he did for rock n´ roll, but to understand why that happened we also need to know his background story. The Presley family has always fascinated me in many different ways and inspired me. I don't have a lot of major goals in my life. I just want to be happy, work as a kindergarten teacher and surround myself with good people. But there is one dream that I feel is extremly important to fulfill. And that is the dream of visiting Graceland. I can't imagine how it will feel to take a walk on that ranch or stepping into that house where I know so many historic events has taken place. I think it will be a very ghost like feeling. In some ways scary and in other ways thrilling.

Always going to be my favourite Elvis song...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar