torsdag 13 oktober 2011

Tears never dry

Okay so... what I will write about now has got absolutely nothing to do with rock. I just got so excited to find this old song on YouTube! I haven't heard it in years and I have even forgotten it exists. And now it just showed up because I searched for Stephen Simmonds, I had no idea this Swedish guy was the creative genius behind this song! Stephen is a well known soul musician and DJ who often makes songs that can make you dream away to the beach, the waves and the cool breeze on a hot summers day. Pretty nice huh....
But as I said, I had no this song even was produced by Swedes. But apparently it's Stephen and another famous singer called Lisa Nilsson who recorded this together. I remember hearing it almost every single day on the radio as a kid. And to this day I still remember the lyrics, word by word. How could I not? It's beautiful and so easy to love.

My only one, what have I done?

He has also created the music behind some of Leila Lindholm's TV shows. She's my favourite TV chef and Stephen has really captured the essence of everything I like about this lady!

1 kommentar:

  1. Åh! Gilla gilla Stephen :D Hundra år sen jag hörde den låten. Så bra!

    SvaraRadera