lördag 1 oktober 2011

Pink tells it like it is

Girls, women, ladies... how often have ya'll had to put up with guys grabbing your asses when you're out on clubs? We're talking creepy guys who thinks they can intrude on your personal space without permission. It has happened to me too many times and I'm sick of it. It's one thing if you've been flirting with a guy all night and want to be close to him. And it's another thing if you just pass by a guy at the bar without even looking at him. But there are some sick bastards out there who has a hard time understanding this simple difference. Just because we like to dress up and dance our asses off, it doesn't give them the right to harass us. I truly don't think those guys realises just HOW offensive it is to be treated this way. When a guy passes me by and touches me inappropriately I am often caught of guard and can just real quick push his hand away. Then I just move along because I'm so surprised and confused by all the people moving around me in the spotlight. But then the emotional roller coaster starts, where you feel disgusted. Like you are being treated like a thing instead of a human being. Like you're just anyone's property. You want to turn around and tell that guy off but it's too late. And you're wondering if it would even make a difference if you found him, because maybe he's so drunk that he won't remember this tomorrow morning. But you will.

At the bar, six shots, just beginnin'
That's when dickhead put his hands on me, but you see
I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life

You're in the corner with your boys, you bet 'em five bucks
You'd get the girl that just walked in but she thinks you suck
We didn't get all dressed up just for you to see
So quit spillin' your drinks on me

Listen up it's just not happenin'
You can say what you want to your boyfriends
Just let me have my fun tonight, a'ight?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar