Kind of weird when you listen to a song your whole life and just think it's good. Then you grow up and one day realise that you can relate to every word in it.
I saw in the newspaper
that now there is a chance
for me to travel cheaply abroad.
It's good for me;
but too bad for you
Because if I see you smile,
at someone else,
I take the plane to Paris
I'll live in a hotel
that now there is a chance
for me to travel cheaply abroad.
It's good for me;
but too bad for you
Because if I see you smile,
at someone else,
I take the plane to Paris
I'll live in a hotel
for one night, blame yourself!
It's pretty clear,
that you are popular.
But it is just causing trouble.
I'm overlooked, misled.
You know all I ask is this trivial thing,
I want you all to myself.
that you are popular.
But it is just causing trouble.
I'm overlooked, misled.
You know all I ask is this trivial thing,
I want you all to myself.
I intend to jump from the Eiffel Tower,
if you betray me.
For I will take revenge if I am left
lonely without you.
Aaah yes jump, down the Eiffel Tower,
if you fool me.
But I hope that I'm stopped
in the elevator up by you.
if you betray me.
For I will take revenge if I am left
lonely without you.
Aaah yes jump, down the Eiffel Tower,
if you fool me.
But I hope that I'm stopped
in the elevator up by you.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar