lördag 3 december 2011

When you're gone I'll still be Bloody Mary

I haven't been blogging much lately, simply because there hasn't been much to say. I've been busy all week with being at the preschool (school practice) and will be there for another two weeks. It feels so good seeing the kids again. Not to mention the lovely new teachers who I get to know more and more each day. I feel like we would make a great team if I worked there for real :)

But I thought I'd stop by here and show you guys a cool video that I found yesterday! I was watching Lady Gaga's new video for "Marry the night" when I saw this in the suggestions section. It's an amature video made by a girl as a graduation project. She created a story for Lady Gaga's song "Bloody Mary" and even though she is copying the artist a bit, she has still managed to do a very original video. I have watched it several times by now and really like it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar