I didn't have very big expectations of Kissin Dynamite who was the opening act in Paris. Some think that they are overrated and all over the place in Germany (where they live). So I was surprised to see that they actually had a very talented singer. I didn't hear much of the songs, just enough to know that they definitely had potential. Now when I'm home I have listened through the bands album Addicted to metal. Hannes (the singer) told us in Paris that they had been playing together for a long time, although I don't know if this is their only album.
My favourite song is "Love me hate me" which is played in the Paris blogvideo when we are walking to the bar. Of course I relate that song to a lot of great memories, but it seriously rocks too!! My sister heard it once and now she loves it!
Other tracks that are worth checking out: Addicted to metal, Run for your life, High Enough, All against all, In the name of the iron fist... you know what, I am on my way of writing down almost all of the songs on the album. So just listen to the whole thing, okay? ;)
Love me hate me
Even try to break me
I’m standing tight, just like a rock
Even try to break me
I’m standing tight, just like a rock


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar