fredag 9 december 2011

AAAAHH can't believe I'm going to Paris!!

I feel so much better and I can't believe I am going to Paris tonight!!
A bit tired from yesterday when I first had a whole day at preschool and then babysat the girls from late afternoon until 00:30. But it was fun of course :) Now I have been packing all day. Starting to get a bit nervous. Don't like flying during the winter. I'm fine with it in the summer. But I have seen way too many documentaries about flightaccidents that can happen because of frost and snow. But it's actually been raining today so the snow is melting. Hoping it'll stay the same tomorrow morning when we take off.

I would like to write a longer post about the band PeepShow who just released their first music video. But since I don't have time to write about this great band now, I'll just show you the video and we'll talk about it later ;) haha. Wow, can't believe I am really doing this. Going to Paris for the weekend. I am trying to not get my hopes up but I just have a feeling that it'll be damn sweet. We all have that feeling. Now take a listen...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar