onsdag 7 december 2011

Ms Hill, you've got the power to uplift a hill

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......

That's how I feel. I am looking forward to Paris but I can't believe it's actually going to happen. Right now I am too focused on preschool and to get through the rest of the days without worrying about my friends. I just feel like I have been a bad friend lately, don't know what I am doing wrong though. As a result, it's hard to fix the problem. If there is one. It's those little comments I get from time to time. Or the unreplied messages... in other words, no comments at all. Whatever my opinon is, it feels wrong. Even though I've had it for quite some time now. I don't know what to do... every day when I come home from preschool I just want the afternoon and evening to go faster so that I can start all over again. At least I'll babysit the girls tomorrow evening. That'll take my mind off things.
I hate taking my mind off things though. Really hate it. When there is a problem I want to fix it immediately. I just don't know where to start now. So all I do is to walk around with this gut feeling that something isn't right.

The only thing that can make me relax right now is Lauryn Hill's voice and inner strength
This Queen of soul is coming to Sweden in January and I so wish that I could see her

Talib Kweli made a brilliant tribute song to her several years ago

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar