tisdag 27 december 2011

Guns N Roses at their best

YouTube is full of all kinds of videos. But of course I tend to watch music videos and live performances of my favourite bands the most. For the past week I haven't been able to sleep until very early in the morning. Just because I have been free from school, I have stayed up all night.... simply because there was no rule telling me to do otherwise ;)
Which meant that I had all the time in the world to watch my favourite videos over and over again. What my favourite videos are depends on my mood but lately it has been these two. I feel like you need to watch the whole videos to understand how powerful they are. These are truly historical trademarks.

Guns N Roses performing a smooth version of "Patience" at the AMA's in -89

Guns N Roses performing "Sweet child o' mine" in Tokyo three years later

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar