lördag 31 december 2011

This year was different

Did you do something this year that you've never done before?
- Yes, I took more chances and put myself in situations that I wasn't comfortable in. Just to find out that it was absolutely wonderful. I have been working on standing up for what I believe in. I'm not 100% there yet, but I'm working on it.

Do you have any new year resolutions?
- Not really. I have reached a point in my life where I feel like it's more important to make resolutions whenever you feel like it's time for it. Just go with the flow and take one step at a time. The only thing I have promised myself is to drag our big training bike up to my room tomorrow. No one else is using it and I think it's a great way to get in shape - watch TV while working out ;) Destraction is the main key for being able to keep on going :P

Did any of your friends become parents this year?
- Not that I can recall right now. Although a friend of mine will have a baby in the upcoming summer!

Which countries did you visit?
- Paris, France. Other than that I have been in Sweden.

What do you wish that you had done less?
- Held on to things that were doomed. And not seen things from a different perspective until I had crashed and burned.

Best memory from 2011?
- All of the gigs, rock n roll and friends... mostly Crashdïet memories that I will cherish forever. The trip to Paris is especially close to my heart. There I got an even bigger proof of how kind and accepting the rock n roll community really is. When people from all over the world greets each other as friends and create a bond even though they don't know each other.... that's power.

Best purchase?
- All of the Crashdïet merch of course, haha... that is basically half of my wardrobe.

What did you spend most money on?
- Concert tickets, hostels, train tickets... stuff like that.

Did something make you really happy?
-My friends, I hope ya'll know who you are. No matter if it's in the rock n roll community or not. Also, becoming a nanny to two wonderful girls who I have gotten really close to. They bring me so much joy and I love the whole family!

Were you happier or more sad this year compared to last year?
- A lot more happy. Maybe not all of the time. I have gone through some rough patches, but I have kept on being fine thanks to all of my wonderful friends who have the ability of making me feel fine with just words. Also music has been a great comfort to me. It has empowered me a whole lot.

Favourite TV-show?
- Oh man, can I only pick one? Screw that, I make my own rules.
Solsidan, The Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory, Bondi Rescue, Cake Boss, Jersey Shore, Once upon a time and Who do you think you are?

Is there anything that you missed in 2011 that you want in 2012?
- Love and a relationship

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?
-Finishing yet another year of my education. Getting more and more independant. Travel more and seeing more gigs than ever. Seeing my friends more often.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar