Nat and Allie have been travelling back and forth to Sweden for a while now, but have now settled down in England. So I'll get to see them when I go there for the Blackrain gig in February. Fun!
I went to Stockholm for just an hour, haha.. But it was worth it. It's not every day that Crashdïet plays an unplugged gig. The guys were supposed to be on stage at 10pm but for some reason they were 20 minutes late and that meant I had to leave before they were done. It sucked big time, but I couldn't miss the last train home. I got to see most of the gig though and it was beautiful. Perhaps a strange word to describe a Crash-gig with but it just felt like the perfect ending to a major tour. They have been gone for so long and most of the people I see when I go out partying in Stockholm were at this gig. Like a reunion, just in time for Christmas :)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar