onsdag 16 november 2011

Woo-hoo, and you know I'm yours

Anyone else in my generation who watched the re-run of Happy Days as a kid? I adored it!
It was a happy-go-lucky show that always ended well no matter what troubles the family and the children's friends were being put through. Which is something that I can't really stand about todays television. I saw way too much Happy Days, Full House, Family matters and Step by Step as a kid...
But the good thing about these shows was that you would always laugh at every episode. And those are the memories that matters.

Even though Happy Days was cancelled in 1984, they still drew a crowd 10 years later when Weezer released their music video for "Buddy Holly". The band performed on a stage that looked like the one at Al's drive-in diner, then they combined that with clips from the show. They even managed to get Al who played Al.... (haha).... to do a short cameo in the beginning and in the end. Some of the actors like Anson Williams who played Potsie, agreed to do cameos as dancers. The video won four MTV Video Music Awards and now appears at the Music of Modern Art's music exhibit.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar