söndag 13 november 2011

Crashdïet live streaming

The Crashboys are in The States now. A dream come true of course and I couldn't be happier for them! (Okay so maybe I'm a little jealous that I'm not in L.A having a blast right now, but there's not much I can do about that :P)

Tonight... Saturday/Sunday... they will play their second gig. They are the headliners of the show together with Pretty Boy Floyd. And here is the wonderful news! Those of you who are, like me, totally bummed that you can't be there... well, wipe those tears away and check out the live streaming of the show! The show goes on the entire night (Swedish time) because 14 other bands are playing. But Crashdïet will go on stage sometime between 8:00-10:00 tomorrow morning. Don't miss it! <---- live streaming button if you didn't figure that out.

Do what you do best guys...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar