lördag 26 november 2011

Men aren't animals

Lady Dahmer is as wise as always... :)

"Feminists are often accused for being men-haters but I think that the people who really hates men are those who claims it's natural for men to fight and to cheat and those who claims that men behaves in a certain way simply because they are men. Those who refer to biology and testosteron every time a man commits a violent crime or a sexual assault."

All we really want is for people to think about their own actions and what effects they have. If you have kids then there is so much you can do to prevent the unbalanced look we have on women and men today. For example: I grew up watching so many Disney movies. They gave me a lot of great memories, stories and beautiful images to be inspired by. I remember it with great joy and I still watch those movies once in a while. But now when I think back I realise that those movies also influenced me in a bad way. Take "Beauty and the Beast" for example! Threats, assault, illegal restraint and OH how cute isn't it when the feather duster says NO to the chandelier who still does whatever he wants with her...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar