tisdag 15 november 2011

P.A.R.A.D.I.S.E

This guy named Vincent is one of Sweden's best artists. It surprises me that his music doesn't get the attention it truly deserves. He has reached some success and had several hit songs in both Sweden and Germany in 2007 when he released his first record. Although he didn't release his second record until just recently, which is probably why people have lost interest. But I am so glad that he is back again! His style is very unique so I find it hard to describe it... but it's modern reggae pop with a 60's sound... haha confused? No worries, it sounds great.
I wish I could put up all of his songs in this post but you guys would hate me then. So I'll just post these three hit songs from his first record "Lucky Thirteen". If you like what you hear then don't forget to check out his new album "Godspeed"!

For all the clouds high up in the sky reminding me why I should be by your side
For all the trees surrounding you and me when we take a walk to breathe more easily
For each and everyone under the sun, listen close the story has just begun

"Don't hate on me" was renamed to "This is for you" when it was released in Germany

The music video for "Miss Blue" can be seen here

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar