Can't stand being at home so much these days. Everyone is constantly working and I just go to school two days a week. Not a lot of fun hanging around here alone, let me tell ya. Although I've been invited out to party on Saturday here in the city where I live. We'll just see about that...
Don't like partying in this city at all. Really. I'm the one who is most likely to be sitting in a corner looking like I want to get the hell out of there! And besides, don't know if I'll get my money until then. I guess I should give it a shot since I haven't been out on a club in Västerås for ages. There's just too many 17-18 year olds here and I get along better with people who are older than me. And who likes rock. It's weird though. Västerås is considered as one of the main rock cities of Sweden and we do get so many big rock artists here, even though we are so close to Stockholm. But the kids in this city doesn't seem to know about it. They're too busy waving their fists in the air to some remix of a techno/house song that goes on and on and on......
Oh if I only was as easily entertained... ;)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar