tisdag 13 mars 2012

Tulips on the kitchen table

This day has barely started and I feel like I have gotten SO much done already! Considering I haven't slept at all and kind of feel like I'm in a zombie mode, it was amazing that I managed to get up at 6 o clock and drive to the pre-school. We have an assignment coming up in school where I have to interview one of the pre-school teachers. She gave me some really good answers to my questions so I've got plenty of material! Plus it was really nice seeing the kids again. That is always the best part about going there. And I just blend in like normal, the kids immediately see me as the grown up who is in charge. I didn't stay longer than for half an hour though, because they were getting ready to go outside.
Despite being exhausted I actually made a quick decision to park my car next to an old forrest that I have a lot of memories from. I don't know how many times I ran around in there as a kid. I had my camera with me so I walked around taking photos. I can't believe how peaceful it was. That is the only thing I don't like about living in the city, because there is no way that you can find a peaceful place like that there. A place where you can stand in silence, just listening to four different kinds of birds singing, leaves blowing, trees squeeking, twigs breaking... I felt like I was on a 30 minute long vacation. Came home as a brand new me! 






1 kommentar:

  1. sv; Hej! Ja jag fick mejlet, tack så mycket! Ska försöka lägga in bilden någon dag i veckan! :)

    SvaraRadera