Of course I was there and so was Anna and her parents. We both do quite a lot of promotion for these guys because they truly deserve a bigger audience. Their music is best when you hear it live. It ended up being a pretty intimate gig with a small audience but the guys rocked the stage like always! I had a few drinks and danced along to some of their old and some of their new tracks. (New album is planned to be recorded very soon...)
We all stuck around while they packed down all of their instruments, but around midnight Anna and her parents unfortunately had to go home. So we went backstage so they could say good bye. Me and the guys thought of checking out the band Lillasyster on the other stage, but there was this really drunk guy who kept coming backstage, flirting with me and stalking Anton like crazy. And so since the security was so bad, the guys were afraid to leave the backstage area in case someone got in and stole their gear. Which is totally understandable. So we just ended up sitting in a room backstage, but the guys interesting conversations were enough entertainment for me :P
The club was closing so we went to the other building and just hung out with the guys from Lillasyster while all of the other guests were leaving. It was such a calm and nice evening. I think we were all kind of tired. Plus I had been up really early since I had school that morning. Around 2:30 we packed up (or well, I carried one thing... lol) all of their stuff into Ryan's car and my sister helped us with giving half of the band a lift back to their hotel.
Now I am just really looking forward to going to Uppsala in a week to see Ryan's guitar clinic. That'll of course be a completely different thing to experience than a regular gig and apparently the music store expects a big crowd. But Ryan is as humble as always and won't expect anything in advance which I think is a clever thing to do :) Take life as it comes...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar