Got some big news for you sick things out there...! Ryan Roxie is back with Alice Cooper!! He toured with the Coop between 1996-2006 and is now back for the forthcoming tour! I'm really happy for him and I am looking forward to all of the work we have ahead of us to promote everything that surrounds the world of Roxie ;) Can't wait to get started!
"I can't even begin to express how excited I am to have the opportunity to be a part of this years touring line-up….to be able to contribute musically with Alice & the band, perform for all you faithful Cooper fans, and have the chance to play guitar on stage next to one of rock music's coolest icons….well, let's just say I definitely plan to 'enjoy the ride'….and yes, just like all good sports-related interview ending quotes, I also plan on 'taking it one show at a time' and giving it '110%' ;) ….looking forward to seeing all you Sick Things out there in 2012!" - Ryan Roxie
"I can't even begin to express how excited I am to have the opportunity to be a part of this years touring line-up….to be able to contribute musically with Alice & the band, perform for all you faithful Cooper fans, and have the chance to play guitar on stage next to one of rock music's coolest icons….well, let's just say I definitely plan to 'enjoy the ride'….and yes, just like all good sports-related interview ending quotes, I also plan on 'taking it one show at a time' and giving it '110%' ;) ….looking forward to seeing all you Sick Things out there in 2012!" - Ryan Roxie
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar