fredag 16 mars 2012

The release of Casablanca - Apocalyptic Youth

I am supposed to write my two last assignments for school today. But I am so excited about tomorrow that I can't concentrate! Right now I am just sitting here waiting for the postman so that I can get my Casablanca CD which I pre-ordered a million years ago. I already have most of the songs in form of an EP but there are some tracks that are yet to be discovered! Tomorrow we are going to celebrate the release of the CD which is what I am looking forward to. Even though I'm not exactly apart of the band, lol. I still feel like I have worked so hard to promote all of the gigs, the release of the EP and now the CD. It's well worth to celebrate all of the good reviews it has gotten. I'll take the train to Stockholm and meet up with Alexandra who I met last Friday at Ryan's Gibson clinic. After having a drink (or two...) we'll meet up with Anna. Then it's party, party, party with the band and all of our wonderful friends.

For those of you who also wants to celebrate the release of the CD can do so by seeing the band perform two short acoustic gigs during the day. The first one is at Hot Records in Solna at 11.30 a.m. and the other one at Bengans in Stockholm at 2.30 p.m. Of course there will be signing sessions included!

 Me, Anna, Ryan, Alexandra and Anton at the Gibson clinic last Friday

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar