Since I have promised myself to not write too much about my day-to-day boring life in this blog, I'll fill these empty days with some great bands. The unknown ones that I'd love for you guys to discover!
Today I want to introduce you to Dirty Lashes! A swedish glam/sleaze band with catchy melodies and a powerful lead singer (just listen to that high note he takes at 3:00 in the video!!)
My favourite song is easily "Miss Beautyqueen". Dirty Lashes is unsigned so far but if they continue to release demos like these, they wont be unsigned for much longer.
You can find almost all the bands I recommend on Facebook!
Wow! Thank you SO much for enjoying our music. We'll definitely keep it up. :) And im so happy that you like my singing in Miss Beautiqueen. // Dizzy Violet (Dirty Lashes)
SvaraRaderaCool!
SvaraRaderaAs my dear collegue said it makes us very happy to hear that you like what we do! =)
We'll keep it coming if you keep your ears open! ;)
//Fredz Crimson - Dirty Lashes