tisdag 10 maj 2011

We could be the same

Oh my God, can somebody please turn the sun off!? I liked it better when the weather was just right - not too hot and not too cold. And I don't complain during the winter, so I have every right to complain now ;) Although I have to admit it's pretty nice to not have to wear a winter coat that's the size of Brazil.

In honour of a tradition that's been going on since before I was born, I will watch the Eurovision Song Contest tonight. Even though the quality of the songs ain't as good as it used to be, I usually manage to find at least a couple of songs that I like. We'll see what country I pick as my favourite this time...

 Some old favourites of mine...
A young israeli guy with a body and a voice like a God. Do I really need to say more?

Since I'm crazy about the 20's I of course dig this swing song. But what's best is Dita von Teese who I am a major fan of. Can you believe she's 38 years old? Skip to 2:00 to see her short performance.

Wig Wam does glam rock... and I'm a rock girl. Get the connection here?

Cheesy guy with a powerful song!

Beautiful Sopho represented Georgia with this soothing and energetic performance in 2007

Mihai makes me want to get up and dance!!

Last but no least, my absolute favourite from last year! Manga!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar