måndag 30 maj 2011

Ultrawired

Dope Stars Inc released their new album today. And listen to this - they released it as a free download torrent! Forget about going to a store and buying a CD. Artists today are modernising and are happy if people hear their songs at all. They are making their money through gigs and selling merchandise instead.
I didn't know much about this band before. I had only heard a couple of songs on YouTube that I thought was great. But today I downloaded their new album Ultrawired and was BLOWN AWAY!
It's like a hit in the face with (as they say on their Facebook) cyberpunk rock for electro dandies, hardwired ladies, circuit heartbreakers and netrunners of the 21st Century.

Here's a link to where you can listen to the songs! My personal favourites are:
Better not to joke
No life belongs to you
Cracking the power
Get young
Two dimensional world
http://soundcloud.com/dopestarsinc/

Like it? Download it for free here!
Singer Victor Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar