I was completely spoiled with the good life yesterday. It's not often you get to enjoy a whole day without any negative things happening. I got up really early to go to Sala where Kiki lives with her family. The kids got to sit in big tractors, go horseback riding and pet reptiles... snakes and lizards. The snake was too creepy for me but I managed to touch the lizard, haha.
But the whole point of this trip was to see the farm release their cows. Every spring all of the farms in Sweden have events where people can come and wach the cows first steps out on the fields. Since they've been inside for the whole winter they have plenty of energy to jump around and play, which you don't get to see cows do very often ;) They were rolling around in the sand, creating a big dust cloud for us in the audience. And it was like watching the Disney movie "Ferdinand the bull" when the cows were fighting head to head. Pretty cool experience. I'd love to go and see this next year again, I understand why people make this a tradition!
After a long car drive home in the burning sun I was exhausted. But it wasn't like I could rest because we had relatives coming over. So I had to eat cookies and cakes (yeah tough work) and be social for the rest of the day. But it was nice too see my grandma and aunt :)
I've given up on finding a job for the summer since all of the applications are closed by now. But last night I got a job offer from a friend that sounds very interesting! I'm so excited about this so I really hope it works out! It would mean I'd be working for three days this summer and I'm just happy I'll have something to do. Sounds better then to just sit around trying to save money for any upcoming gigs.
So let's just say I had the best day ever and to top it all I ate a creemy cheese pie for dinner ;) Lucky me!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar