måndag 2 maj 2011

Big Rock Show Acoustic Night at Noels

"Drinks up, because this is for fucking valborg! I know you crazy people likes to light things on fire." - Ryan Roxie

Time to write about yet another one of my adventures! :)
I arrived in Stockholm on Saturday night and took a taxi to the hostel. Poor taxi driver hadn't been working there for more than a week so he asked ME how he should drive! Haha, uhhm? Well we finally got there so I could check-in.
I ended up staying in a room with a bunch of Americans that were travelling around the world. I spoke to one of them, a really nice guy named Jordan, and he told me they'd come from France and that they'd been in Sweden for three days. It was so funny hearing how they look at us Swedes. Apparantly we have a very unique "style" and everyone dresses the same. We don't copy other countries very much, we just create our own styles instead. I've never thought of Sweden that way, but maybe it's true?

I didn't have to leave immediately so I sat on my bed for a while and waited. I realised that travelling by yourself isn't as bad as a lot of people seem to think it is. You just need common sense. Don't trust anyone, but don't act like everyone are maniacs either. If you can't find your way then just ask someone on the street or the staff at the hostel. Make sure you have extra cash in case something happens and always think 'safety first' in whatever you do.

When I arrived at Noels I met Ryan, Anna and her parents. Great people. In fact, the whole place was packed with great people during the night! Everyone was in an awesome mood... dancing, joking and singing. We saw several artists and bands who all took turns performing. No one was forced up on the stage and still there was always something going on up there. Roxie 77 ended up playing three times or something, haha! Not that I'm complaining ;)

Roxie 77 and July
 A girl with amazing talent - Janine

Me and Anna even got a song dedicated to us for our work with The Big Rock Show. We are more then happy to help because we're having a blast promoting it! But it feels good that it's appreciated :)

Before we went home we talked to the guys for a while (and Anton who had turned into Ozzy Osbourne thanks to a couple of beers, lol). I can't wait to see them again. I'll probably go back to Stockholm in the beginning of June. It's just a couple of episodes left of the web show and of course we've got to finnish it off with a big party!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar