torsdag 12 januari 2012

Would you love a creature like me

I know that this picture would scare off most people to listen to this song. But believe it or not, this video contains a beautiful, heart aching ballad. Jamie and Lestat from the band Sister does a ridiculousley good job singing this. The song is raw, sad, real and honest...
These Swedish guys released their first album "Hated" last year and are touring more and more outside of Sweden. Europe is getting a taste of this cookie and Europe fucking likes it!

Would you kiss a monsters cheek
Would you hold a monsters hand
Would you look into my eyes
and say that you understand?

I am what I am, nothing more than a man
Nothing heavenly within my command
With everything to lose, I reach out to you
Would you love a creature like me?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar