torsdag 19 januari 2012

"I'm not a babysitter, I'm a performer..."

The voice range of this guy.... I'm telling you, it's a gift from the God of rock. I wasn't completely sold when I heard his new song "Better than I know myself" for the first time. It was nice but it felt like I had heard it a hundred times before by other artists. But of course Adam Lambert convinces me when I see him perform it live like this. The emotion in his eyes and the way he can deliver a song with pure love is something that I will always admire him for. He always goes his own way and is incredibly loveable. 

I can be obnoxious at times
But try and see my heart
Cause I need you need now
So don't let me down


I went to his gig in Sweden one year ago and it was one of the best things I have done in my entire life! Talk about giving the audience a run for our money. Plus, it was at Debaser so it was a really intimate gig. I prefer smaller events because then you feel a lot closer to the artist. 

Me and some other of Adam's sparkly Swedes had prepared a gift for him that was handed over backstage just before the show. Of course all of us couldn't go there but one of the girls did a great job giving it to him. And apparently he was really happy about it! It was a book full of pictures of us and letters about who we are and how he has effected our lives. Basically a huge THANK YOU for being such an inspiration. No one is more glam than Adam Lambert. And I will take those words with me to the grave.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar