Starting to become difficult deciding what events and which festivals to attend this upcoming spring and summer!! Especially since I don't even know if I'll have any money. Talk about having the worst year ever if I don't, because I woulnd't want to miss these gigs for the world!
Foxey at Harry B James - 17 Feb
Sister at Anchor - 22 Feb
Roxie77 at Sigurdsgatan 25 - 2 March
Shout it out loud festival in Germany (Crashdïet, Sister, Hardcore Superstar) - 10 March
Gilby Clarke at Harry B James - 22 May
Cesar Millan in Göteborg - 24 May (yeah I'm seriously a huge fan of The Dog Whisperer!)
Crashdïet supporting Motley Crüe in Finland - 7 June
Peace and Love festival - 26 til 30 June
Crashdïet at Falun Rockstad - 16 August
Won't be going to Sweden Rock Festival since the line-up kinda sucks. Way too far to travel for that. I am sure there will be plenty of more gigs showing up that I will have to pick and choose from in the upcoming months. I am dreading it and in the same time I can't wait...
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME IN ALL OF THIS FUN IS MORE THAN WELCOME!

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar