måndag 9 januari 2012

Steve Perry is writing music again

This is to all of you Steve Perry fans out there who are longing to hear more of his voice. Ever since leaving Journey in 1994 he has only released one solo-album that did fairly well. Now The Pulse of Radio and Classic rock magazine are both claiming that Perry has talked to them about going into the studio again, at age 62. In one year he has been writing around 50 songs and is now longing to record them.
"I never thought I'd do it again, but I decided to open up that room and see what I could find. Some of it sounds familiar, some of it sounds contemporary, some of it you can't put a label on — and I've never been big on labels anyway."

But for now this is just Perry's small project that he in the future hopes to be able to share with us all. And if not, at least he's got something to do to keep creative!
I personally adore Journey and Steve Perry's voice. Although I think that the band's new singer Arnel Pineda delivers more to the audience on stage than what Perry did. I like his energy! But a legend is a legend...

 Steve Perry with his old band mates

1 kommentar:

  1. vilken söt blogg! jag är just nu gästbloggare för min übergulliga kompis william, som bloggar på www.jagblevintekung.devote.se, men just nu är i skidbacken på semester. både han och jag skulle bli jätteglada för en gullig kommentar eller en liten höjning i statistiken, såå, var nu så god och kika in på bloggen, hihihh! /F^^

    SvaraRadera