måndag 30 januari 2012

A different kind of dance

The weather has been beautiful for the last couple of days, lots of sun which has gotten me motivated to start taking power walks again. Soaking up all the vitamin D that I can! Other than that I usually just stay inside doing my dancing routines. My favourite kind of work out... it has been that way for 10 years and probably always will be :)
Linus new dance school Edge Dance Studios recently opened here in Västerås and I am so happy and proud that he made it happen. When the whole drama with our last dance school was over, I was planning on starting at Edge Dance Studios. But something is telling me that I need to move on and develop my interest. So me and Anna will within a few weeks try on Fitness pole dancing.... haha oh yeah, I can't wait!!

Wouldn't say no to a trip to Croatia right now.
They have plenty of sun over there...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar