tisdag 26 april 2011

Dark Decadence Tour part 2


Next day we got up really early to leave a rainy Gothenburg and go to Stockholm. When we got there we met a woman named Anna who helped us to find a place to eat and get to the venue. It was such a great day, like summer outside! Wish I would’ve taken some photos of all of those people sitting outside eating ice cream and soaking up some sun. We even saw Jocke from Hardcore Superstar pass us in a hurry :P
We went to the venue pretty early and got a spot in the front row. The 69 Eyes kicked off tonight’s show and they were so much better than last night! The singer was still walking around like a diva, but still, good performance.

Crashdiet was beyond amazing. The fact that they had a longer session and was in their hometown added some extra energy. I truly wish that I could have enjoyed it more than I did. Behind me I had four people who were fucking idiots and during “Riot in everyone” they started pushing on everyone in the front. It was impossible for them to get by so they basically just hurt us and during like 15 minutes I was completely squashed. They were pressing at my lungs and it was so hot that I couldn’t breathe. I tried to stay calm but at several times I panicked and wanted to run the hell out of there. But no, forget about it. I am not going to let some ill-mannered people destroy my dream. So I tried focusing on the guys’ performance and just take deep breathes instead of crying.
At some point I let those people behind me stand in front of me (or well, they pushed their way through and looked like they were hypnotized by the band. Apparently you can’t be a fan and behave like a normal person at the same time… weird that I can. Must be some special super gift that I have to actually care about the people around me at a concert and not want to kill them.)
Luckily Viper came out afterwards and asked if I wanted to go somewhere else which I gladly did. I had been focusing so much on not trying to squash her too during the gig that I barely know if she understood how bad the situation was. (and I’m glad if she didn’t of course) 

Hardcore Superstar was yet again amazing and even though my feet hurt like hell I kept dancing to their songs. But during the end of their gig (when Simon apparently stage dived on some poor little girl in the dark, lol) Viper asked me to help her with her necklace. She had forgotten her keys back home in Germany an realized the staff on the airport wouldn't like it if she kept it on. We tried everything to get it up, spoke to every single person who worked around Cirkus but no one could help. And I saw how she panicked and I wanted to help but didn’t know how. At the end we met Peter by the merchandise and he could calm her down, since he’s been flying with necklaces like that for lord knows how many years…

The other guys had already left but we talked to Peter for a while. I was barely nervous and I didn’t feel like “OH MY GOD IT’S PETER LONDON!!” and walked away surprised that he was nice. I knew that he would be. We all know Peter’s nice. So it felt like talking to a friend and I walked away from there feeling humble that he knew who I was after telling him my forum nick name.
Unfortunately he couldn’t come to Rocks, but the other guys were there. Although I didn’t talk to any of them, even though I wanted to. There were way too many people around for me to feel comfortable. Plus Simon was drunk and although he was a funny drunk I still would have preferred a normal conversation with someone I look up to
;) So those conversations with the guys gets to wait for some better opportunities. But I did manage to get an autograph of his boot on my boot when he waddled past me after trying to get into the girls WC (with no luck xD) haha ouch!

People who haven't met Peter London don't know what genuine human kindness means

I had a good time at Rocks. People at rock clubs are so much nicer then on other places. We hung out with Jonas (from the forum) and his girlfriend who were both really nice. I’m so happy that I’ve finally found a way to be social without having to hear the same techno song being played on repeat for an hour. And I don’t need to feel the pressure of dancing, I can just hang out in a sofa and no one will say a word about me being boring. 
At Rocks. We look like two druggies here, lol...

We managed to stay awake the whole night and morning, it wasn’t easy though. After sitting at McDonald´s for an hour we walked the whole way from Cirkus to the train station. Viper went home around 6 so to stay awake I took a walk out in the freezing cold and took some nice pics of the city. At 9 in the morning I finally got to take my train home.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar