My first love
I met my first love when I was 14 years old. He was 17 and his friends called him Dante although that wasn't his real name. Dante had a difficult life at home with a mother who treated him very badly, but he took out his anger in the martial arts. I thought he was a very, very sweet guy that only wanted to be free from his family. So we started talking and it was nice to have someone like him in my life. But he rushed ahead of me and started planning the future which totally scared me off! I had only begun my life as a teenager and he was already talking like we were grown ups. So I ended up saying that I didn't feel okay with being with him anymore. We were basically on different levels in life. But he's a nice guy so I'm hoping he has found his freedom by now.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar