My name is Caroline and I was born in Sweden year 1990. I have always been an esthetic person who loves dancing, music, art, photographing and all kinds of weather! Even though I like spending time with my friends I am also a lone wolf. I need atleast a couple of hours every day to be by myself. That time I usually spend on listening to various rock bands on the highest volume possible.
I began cutting away meat from my diet when I was around 13 years old. I had developed an interest to look up where my food came from and how the animals were treated. And let me tell you, it wasn't pretty. So if there's anything I can debate about for hours; it's animals rights. This is the idealistic side of me that refuses to pretend that the meat industry looks any different. I wont turn my backs on the animals.
Other then that I am a fairly simple girl who prefers grub food instead of fancy restaurants. I always want people to be happy and therefore I don't make decisions immediately, because I'm thinking of everyone who will be affected by it. This is definitely not one of my stronger sides because it's a drawn-out process. At the end I just want peace around me and my loved ones so I solve fights with a diplomatic point of view. There's no reason to get rowled up most of the times. Although, even I have my enemies. But that's a whole other story ;)
Me and my wonderful dance buddies :)





Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar