tisdag 26 april 2011

Dark Decadence Tour part 1

Okay, so let's just skip that whole "30 days challenge" for a little while ;) I want to tell you guys about my amazing weekend! Well, it was actually two weeks ago now. I guess an experience like this puts you in a stand-by mode for a while. But now I've pressed play again.

I started off with sitting on a train to Gothenburg for 5 hours. The only entertaining thing that happened there was when a little girl asked her mom “Are we there yet?” for the fiftieth time on fifteen minutes. When I arrived I searched for Viper on the plattform and didn't find her until I got to the station. Talk about butterflies. When I finally saw her she threw her arms around me and gave me the biggest hug ever. Let's just say that we knew right there and then that we'd get along in real life as well, not just online. My train was a bit late, so we threw ourselves into a taxi, ran to the hostel (forgot to leave my big bag there though… hmpf) and then went to Lisebergshallen. There was already a really big line there, but since we met some forum people we ended up somewhere in the middle ;)

What can I say about my first Crashdïet gig? Well, I didn’t stand on a very good spot but could see enough. And it was so surreal… because it was THEM! Obviously the gig ended way too soon but the guys rocked and that’s what counts :)
I didn’t take any photos at all of Crash this weekend. I just filmed the beginning of their gig in Gothenburg, because I wanted to save this in my memory instead. There were so many others who took pics and filmed it so I have that saved anyway.

We went out to get something to drink when a guy came up to us. He refused to believe that Viper was from Germany since she used a different fraise to translate something for him, lol. “I’ve taken German class in school and you are soo not speaking that right now. Are you two messing with me?”
I think she managed to convince him after a while though ;)

We managed to find Izzie and his girlfriend outside so we hung out with them the rest of the evening. Both of them are very, very nice! We just saw a little bit of The 69 Eyes. They weren’t very good, I liked to hear their music live but that singer acted ridiculous on stage. Viva la diva.

Anyways, I was looking forward to seeing Hardcore Superstar because I like some of their songs. But I had no idea I would be this blown away by their performance! Jocke’s voice is amazing and his charisma on stage is crazy. I saw them twice this weekend, but I want more!!

We went to the after party but me and Viper couldn’t get in because she had forgotten her ID at the hostel, so we just decided to go back to the hostel instead. And if Izzie called and told us Crash was at the party then of course we would go there. But apparently they didn’t show up which wasn’t surprising. We already saw from the outside that this place wasn’t their/our style at all….
So we went to bed pretty early that night and stayed up and talked for a while. Viper is the sweetest thing ever! I’ve made a new friend.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar