söndag 22 april 2012

Weekend with Missy and Viper

Viper came from Germany to visit me last weekend! Unfortunately I had an assignment from school that I had to write which took up a lot of time. But we managed to squeeze in a bunch of fun too! We took it pretty easy on the first day though. The weather sucked so I just gave her a quick tour around town before having a yummy lunch and watching "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"!

The next day we met up with Axel to go to Avesta. Our friend Jesper (JB) had arranged a rock evening with his own band Inverted and also Sister. The crowd was of course not your typical rock audience but they seemed to enjoy the performances! It was Inverted's first gig so the guys were a bit nervous but I think they did a good job. Considering that they have already been offered to play gigs where they are going to be paid and also studio time, I'd say the night was a major success for them! I wish them all the best.
It was the first time I saw Sister live and I was hardly disapointed. If they can make a small crowd like that go wild, then I can't wait to see what they will end up doing at Skogsröjet. They are true entertainers from the bottom of their hearts.


Me and Viper finished off the weekend with seeing Titanic 3D at the cinema. We actually saw it on April 15th, the night when Titanic sank 100 years ago. I have got to say that James Cameron and his team had made an excellent job turning the movie into 3D. I saw details that I have never seen before. Things from the real disaster that I had no idea was in the movie because it just hasn't been obvious until now! The sun was still up when the movie was finished so we ended up doing a photoshoot! Viper has a great camera and even though I love photographing, it's boring to always be the one who takes pictures but almost never gets to be in them. No one else has the patience with it like I do, so when I look like crap in a picture they refuse to take another one. Thx a lot...! ;) But me and Viper improvised a bit and had fun doing it, so the pictures turned out great.

I said good bye to Viper at 6 am the next day because I had to leave early for pre-school. She went to Stockholm and I went to pre-school where all of the kids ran up and hugged me like always. LOVE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar