Just two nights before that I had been to Borlänge. It was one of those spontaneous things that I do these days because I am tired of being a boring tight ass who needs at least one days notice before going somewhere. I am single and don't have any major commitments, so why make a big deal out of it? My parents went to visit my sister that whole weekend so I was by myself and had nothing to do. Casablanca had a gig in Borlänge and the matter of fact is that I like Casablanca, so there wasn't much to talk about. I booked a hotel and hopped up on the first best train. I'm glad I did because it turned out to be a wonderful evening. This is what I live for these days. Pleasant evenings with good friends and great music. Some people think I am crazy for sitting two hours on a train and paying 700 SEK just for an event like this. But money isn't important to me, although the experiences are! Every night is not a success. Sometimes I come home to Västerås feeling a bit bummed that the trip didn't turn out the way I had planned, but I keep on doing it. Because it's worth it! I have always been cautious person who has stayed on the safe side, just in case I get hurt. But I don't see any reason for doing that anymore. It's not a way to live.



Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar