Favourite things
Well, except for the obvious things I use every day such as my cell phone, calendar and computer...
I'd say my favourite things are those with good memories behind them. I have SO many movies that brings back memories, framed pictures from parties and events, clothes that I have worn on special occations and so on. If I ever get rich then my favourite thing would never be the fancy car or the luxurious swimming pool, it would be the pictures I had on my wall. Because I never put up a picture unless it means the absolute world to me. I don't want to walk around in my home seeing things that I might not want to remember. Everyone in the picture may look freaking amazing, but if all that reminds me of is a bad night out... then what's the point...?
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar