onsdag 6 juni 2012

Wzup

A bunch of stuff has happened since I last wrote here! Loreen DID win the Eurovision Song Contest. And what the scores were after that is irrelevant to me of course, haha... all I know is that Russia came on an honorable 2:nd place. I will get a ticket to the ESC final next year, because who knows when we'll get to be the hosts again!
At the end of May I went to the "Flying day" at Hässlö with my dad. He used to take me there as a kid but I quickly got tired of it and wanted to go home. I've felt pretty bad about him having to go there all by himself for the past few years. He really loves flying and is working on getting his old certificate again. But those days at Hässlö are very long and the sun is always annoyingly hot. But now that I am a grown up I decided to come along. I love history after all and there are some really old planes in the museum to look at and learn about. We were there for 5-6 hours, I got to ride in a chopper, we saw a bunch of flying shows and walked around in the museum. I stayed positive and happy for my dad's sake even though I wasn't THAT interested. What I'll remember most about this event is his reaction to when I told him I was coming along. He got so surprised and so happy :) I've always been daddy's little girl but I've been pretty bad at showing him how much I love him lately. So this was my way of paying him back for being such a great dad...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar