lördag 20 augusti 2011

Peace and Love everybody...

Summer is almost over and the only thing I can think of is the Peace & Love festival. Talk about a crazy time, but wonderful. I went there with Kiki on one of the days, met a few friends and enjoyed the good music at club Bolanche. I went there again two days later and realised what festivals are all about (yeah I figured out a biiig secret and I won't tell you what it is, mohahaha.....). I didn't plan to see Journey but that night was totally spontaneous so me, Björn and Ryan saw their amazing performance. I was blown away. their new singer is so charismatic... and that voice, wow! If they come to Sweden again I have to see them!!


 Enjoying Hardcore Superstar in the DJ booth on our last night

I also saw this dude live for the first time this summer. At Gröna Lund.
Lord knows I have to see him perform again some day ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar