This Friday I drove to Finnåker to see the Crashboys. They were going to play at the Christian festival Rock for Moc.
As you can imagine, it wasn't exactly your typical Crashdïet audience ;)
But the guys did great and got the crowd going with the help of a bear... haha, yeah... a bear. Just check out the videos on my newly updated YouTube-channel. I finally got to hear "Queen Obscene" and "It's a miracle" live! Plus Simon drove his chopper right behind me, you can kind of hear me scream in this video (1:10) because I was so surprised to see him there :P I just felt something moving behind me and he passed right by... that bike is so awesome ;) haha!
I talked to Peter for a while afterwards and got my new Crashdïet T-shirt (so nice of him to make sure it got signed, the only one who got away was Mr Sweet, haha!). Finally I got the opportunity to say thank you to Simon as well for what he's contributing with in the band. I said it real quick. But to make a short story long it was actually because of him that I got into Crashdïet in the first place. And that opened up a whole new world to me that was all about glam and sleaze. I've made new friends all around the world this past year, just because we are all Crashdïet fans and hangs out at their forum. Sometimes I wonder if the band actually knows how much they mean to all of us. But maybe it's good that they don't, since that would probably ruin that humble we-take-nothing-for-granted look they have on life.
Now I'm stuck with you forever without remedy...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar