So we finally made it to Örebro! After spinning around and being 1½ hour late to our date...
We rushed to McDonald's for a quick meal and then went to the Hjalmar Bergman theater.
I met all of these girls online at a forum two years ago. And since then we've had several dates IRL, mostly Kiki and me since we live so close to each other. This was the first time we met Sandra so we were a bit nervous. But after driving around in the city for hours and hours, we were just happy to finally see both her and Mona, haha.
I finally got to see my idol Mia Skäringer. It was so unreal to see her on that stage, I wasn't even starstrucked. She made the audience feel comfortable from the second that she ran out on stage in her old bikini, dancing like we all do when we think no one's looking ;) I can't admire her more than I already do, but I went home last night feeling great. The most important thing I learned about myself is that I am such a confirmation person! I constantly look for people to awknoledge me. It's those small things like "Has someone sent me a comment on Facebook or sent me an email? I gotta check. Okay nothing.... but what about NOW?"
It's this evil circle. I want to know that I'm accepted, that people think of me and that they care about my existence. But I'm okay now. After last nights show I will work on not letting things like that control my life. I know I am loved and I know I exist. I don't need that confirmation every single minute of every day.






Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar